Turkey Kielbasa Soup
- Turkey Kielbasa
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 celery sticks
- 4-5 carrots
- small package of mushrooms
- 4 handfuls of chopped Swiss chard
- tbsp olive oil
- tbsp chopped garlic
- tsp each of sea salt, pepper and parsley
- 1/2 tsp of fennel, dill and thyme
- 2 liters low sodium chicken stock
- In a large pot heat olive oil to med and add onion, carrots, celery, sea salt and garlic.
- Sautée for 5 min then add kielbasa, mushrooms, Swiss chard and remaining spices.
- Sautée for 2 more min then add potatoes and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil then simmer until veggies are tender.
Recipe easily serves 8.